Information pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Code"), we inform visitors to the site that:
accessing and consulting the site involves the automatic registration of the following data:
- Internet domain and IP protocol
- type of browser and computer operating system used
- date, time and stay on site
- visited pages
- search engine, if any, from which you entered the site
Such data cannot in any way identify the user.
Automatically collected information may be used by GATTO BIANCO:
- in case of suspected use in breach of the law
- for statistical purpose
- to improve the navigation and content of the site
The personal and/or business data that users enter in the forms on the website, authorizing their processing in accordance with Law 196/2003, are protected by GATTO BIANCO and used to respond to user queries, to provide requested information or to contact the user regarding the services provided or for any promotions and/or offers.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The processing we intend to carry out on the data provided by you has the following purposes:
- esecuzione del servizio da Lei richiesto
- administrative-accounting purposes required by law, as strictly related to the conclusion of the contract;
- sending commercial information or advertising material either on request or on promotional initiatives
- sending newsletters
2. METHODS OF PROCESSING
The data will be processed using manual, computerised and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data and in compliance with Article 11, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
3. OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data is optional, but refusal to provide such data for the purposes indicated in point 1 of this information notice may result in the non-performance or partial performance of the work.
4. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of processing.
Personal data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be disseminated, with the exception of the assistance structures connected to GATTO BIANCO and spread throughout the national territory, as well as to professional firms or companies as they are required to participate in the performance of our activities, as well as the fulfilment of regulatory and tax obligations related thereto.
5. OWNER AND CONTROLLER
The data controller is:
To whom the communications referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 must be sent by registered letter.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You may exercise your rights with regard to the data controller at any time, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce in full for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003
Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information about
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing by electronic means;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
- updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per point 1 have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.