Gatto Bianco House
One of the most chosen facilities by tourists in Bari
Gatto Bianco House is located in one of the most prestigious areas of Bari, a perfect and strategic location in the heart of the city. Its 6 accommodations, including 2 family rooms are on the first floor in a historic building. The classy and contemporary style, the use of natural materials like wood and marble, create a warm and pleasant atmosphere. Add the mute tones of the interiors and you find yourself surrounded by modern elegance.
Gatto Bianco House is characterised by fitted forniture and decors, fine armchairs in white and beige mix perfectly with different colors that also give the name fo the single rooms.
At Gatto Bianco House rooms come with safety deposit box, refrigerator, flat-screen tv, free Wi Fi, featuring a private bathroom.
"Silver" and "Orange" rooms boast a big balcony with views of city in Bari. Others rooms, natural light is given by the window that create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
At Gatto Bianco House rooms come with safety deposit box, refrigerator, flat-screen tv, free Wi Fi, featuring a private bathroom. All units at the accommodation feature air conditioning, coffee machine and a private bathroom with a bidet, a free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Some rooms are equipped with a antechamber, a perfect place to relax. . We have a gift shop. There is an affiliated parking lot: read more..
Per i nostri ospiti offriamo i migliori servizi al fine di rendere il loro soggiorno memorabile. Ecco i servizi dell'appartamento:
Affiliated parking lot
Flat screen tv in the bathroom
- Welcome gift
- Illy Coffee Machine
- Bottle of water
- Flat screen Tv
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproofed room
- Gluten-free breakfast on demand
- Bio and vegetarian breakfast on demand
- Non - smoking room
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Near Bari's Old Town
- Near seafront
- Bari city center
- Near Bari central station
- Near shops
- Souvenir shop
- Laundry and Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Safety deposit box
- Tour Planning (additional charge)
Gatto Bianco House is well situated in the real heart of Bari.
The nearest airport is Bari Karol Wojtyla, 9 km from the property.
This B&B is 1.5 km from Bari Harbour and 500 m from University of Bari.
It's situated a 5-minutes walk from Petruzzelli Theatre; 2-minutes walk from Via Sparano and Via Argiro the most famous shopping streets of Bari.
10-minutes walk from Bari's Old Town, the seafront and train/bus station.
By car: you can reach in 10 minutes San Nicola Stadium and in 5 min Fiera del Levante.
- Petruzzelli Theater, is the largest theatre of the city of Bari and the fourth Italian theatre by size. Built in 1903, the theatre was completely destroyed by fire, during the night of 26 and 27 October 1991. The Petruzzelli reconstructed entirely with public money in 2008.
- Basilica of Saint Nicholas, situated in Bari's Old Town. A stunning example of Romanesque architecture, the basilica hosts the relics of the city’s patron Saint Nicholas and is an important pilgrimage destination.
- Painting Gallery of Metropolitan City of Bari, is a public gallery of paintings and museum of artworks. Situated in the Palace of Province, along the sea boulevard in Bari. The Pinacoteca was named in honor of the painter Corrado Giaquinto.
- Bari Cathedral is situated in the Bari's Old Town. It is dedicated to Saint Sabinus, a bishop of Canosa, whose relics were brought here in the 9th century.
A Private Garage is located nearby Gatto Bianco House. We offer to our Guests a special rate.
Gatto Bianco special rate: 17€ from the time of arrival until 12:00 the next day.
P.S. you need to mention that you're guest at Gatto Bianco in order to obtain the discounted price.
Garage Sella Dei F.lli Domenico e Giuseppe Mele Snc